Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGLOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGLOSS exist?
Definitions of BUGLOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial or biennial herb cultivated for its delicate usually blue flowers
- noun - widespread European weed with spiny tongue-shaped leaves and yellow flowers
- n - a coarse plant
There are 7 letters in BUGLOSS: B G L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGLOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGLOSS plus a wildcard: BUGLOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGLOSS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGLOSS
- Vipers bugloss - Echium vulgare
- LEGION DE MARIA San Vicente de Pal y la Virgen Mara (Primera ...
- San Vicente de Pal y la Virgen Mara (Segunda parte) El blog de ...
- Vipers bugloss is a biennial plant with beautiful violet blue flowers ...
- Photo buglosse des champs
- Photo buglosse toujours vert
- Vipers bugloss (Pinhole) You Grow Girl
- ... bugloss another quality perennial plant from wwgreenhouses.com
- European Marine Life - Photo of buglossidium luteum - - Fish biology
- Vipers bugloss growing near Cotignac Provence.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.