Scrabble word: BUGABOO
Is BUGABOO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUGABOO in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary monster used to frighten children
- noun - a source of concern
- An object of obsessive, usually exaggerated fear or anxiety: “Boredom, laziness and failure... These bugaboos, magnified by imagination, keep [the workaholic] running” (Dun’s Review).
- A recurring or persistent problem: “the bugaboos that have plagued vision systems: high price and slow throughput” (Lawrence A.
- noun - an object or source of dread
There are 7 letters in BUGABOO: A B B G O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGABOO
Click to search all anagrams of BUGABOO plus a wildcard: BUGABOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGABOO
Images for BUGABOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.