Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFING exist?
Definitions of BUFFING in dictionaries:
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- v - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 7 letters in BUFFING: B F F G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFING plus a wildcard: BUFFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFING
- 10 buffing Machine Industrial Grade
- ... Metal Polishing and buffing Services and also Clear Coating Services
- buffing Wheel (mk2030373) - China abrasives
- First attempt at buffing CB500 motor parts
- Hold Fast buffing Extender and wide variety of adapters
- Process Improvement for a Materials Perspective.ppt
- Rag Wheel (mk2030417) (9P 12) - China abrasives mkaux
- capable for tire 650-1200 (14 15 1617.5 20 22.5 ...
- Um pincel completo Refillable buffing Brush Fast Fashion Blogs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.