Scrabble word: BUFFETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFETS exist?
Definitions of BUFFETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- noun - usually inexpensive bar
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - to hit sharply
There are 7 letters in BUFFETS: B E F F S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFETS plus a wildcard: BUFFETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFETS
Images for BUFFETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.