Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFETS exist?
Definitions of BUFFETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- noun - usually inexpensive bar
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- v - to hit sharply
There are 7 letters in BUFFETS: B E F F S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFETS plus a wildcard: BUFFETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFETS
- Mandarin Oriental Banquet buffets
- Top buffets & Restaurants in Vegas TravelPerch
- buffets Inc. Old Country Buffet
- Candy Bar 1910 Project 365 Amanda M 2010
- Voir dautres buffets et vaisseliers buffets Voir dautres ...
- Bubble and Sweet Mollys 3rd Birthday party Dessert Buffet
- Celebrate this Christmas and New Years Eve in the Algarve with a ...
- tooth through eye candy alone my thoughts turned to candy buffets ...
- Buffet Laqu Ambiance Design
- Wedding Candy buffets Sangmaestro