Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFETED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFETED exist?
Definitions of BUFFETED in dictionaries:
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- adj - pounded or hit repeatedly by storms or adversities
- v - to hit sharply
There are 8 letters in BUFFETED: B D E E F F T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFETED plus a wildcard: BUFFETED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFETED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFETED
- Below) Air is being amplified 15 times through the motor.
- ... engine. Rolls-Royce buffeted by claims of A380 engine modifications
- Asian Boats
- Jay Chung and Q Takeki Maeda When buffeted (Toter Winkel) Isabella ...
- Supporting this crew were the Producers who were responsible for ...
- Markets buffeted by headwinds from Europe - UPI.com
- St. Charles CEO Hobbs steps aside Tenure buffeted by disputes with ...
- Amazing images of the northern lights buffeted by solar winds al.com
- Pooram Festival in Kerala
- Jesus is Lord A Worshipping Christians Blog Blog Archive Jesus ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.