Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFET exist?
Definitions of BUFFET in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- noun - usually inexpensive bar
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- A large sideboard with drawers and cupboards.
- A counter or table from which meals or refreshments are served.
- A restaurant having such a counter.
- Informally served: a buffet luncheon.
- To hit or beat, especially repeatedly.
- See Synonyms at beat.
- To drive or force with or as if with repeated blows: was buffeted about from job to job by the vagaries of the economy.
- To force one’s way with difficulty: a ship buffeting against the wind.
- v - to hit sharply
There are 6 letters in BUFFET: B E F F T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFET plus a wildcard: BUFFET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFET
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFET
- buffet sobremesas O Nosso Casamento
- buffetTEN KOUD buffet
- How We See Food Psychology In Action
- Broadway buffet The Producers Perspective
- Candy buffet comelnyeeeeeee sedapnyeeeeeeeee kuih muih malaysia ...
- decorating-buffet-table-design-idea Modern Home Design
- ... are a few tips on how to enhance your buffet table decor with flowers
- Mesa de Doces Casamento Ke e Ale Le Monde Sucr
- buffet LAmour
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.