Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFALOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFALOS exist?
Definitions of BUFFALOS in dictionaries:
- noun - large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- noun - a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- noun - meat from an American bison
- noun - any of several Old World animals resembling oxen including, e.g., water buffalo
- verb - intimidate or overawe
- n - an ox-like animal
There are 8 letters in BUFFALOS: A B F F L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFALOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFALOS plus a wildcard: BUFFALOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFALOS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFALOS
- buffalos and a Friend
- Full resolution (2816 2112 pixels file size 1.93 MB MIME ...
- Buffalo Animal Wildlife
- Comments for Buffaloes eating HD wallpaper
- Two buffalos Standing
- You wouldnt think so from looking at them
- African buffalos - Kenya Buffalo Safari
- Diposkan oleh Ando di 942 AM
- buffalos and birds Serengeti
- Buffalo Bison Buffalo Bison wallpaper Buffalo Bison picture Buffalo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.