Scrabble word: BUFFALOES
Is BUFFALOES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUFFALOES in dictionaries:
- noun - large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- noun - a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- noun - meat from an American bison
- noun - any of several Old World animals resembling oxen including, e.g., water buffalo
- verb - intimidate or overawe
- noun - an ox-like animal
There are 9 letters in BUFFALOES: A B E F F L O S U
Click to search all anagrams of BUFFALOES plus a wildcard: BUFFALOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFALOES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFALOES
Lookup in Wiki for BUFFALOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.