Scrabble word: BUFFALO
Is BUFFALO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUFFALO in various dictionaries:
- noun - large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- noun - a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- noun - meat from an American bison
- noun - any of several Old World animals resembling oxen including, e.g., water buffalo
- verb - intimidate or overawe
- Any of several oxlike Old World mammals of the family Bovidae, such as the water buffalo and Cape buffalo.
- The North American bison, Bison bison.
- The buffalo fish.
- To intimidate, as by a display of confidence or authority: “The board couldn’t buffalo the federal courts as it had the Comptroller” (American Banker).
- To deceive; hoodwink: “Too often... job seekers have buffaloed lenders as to their competency and training” (H.
- In fact, however, buffalo can probably be traced back by way of one or more of the Romance languages, such as Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian, through Vulgar Latin and Latin and ultimately to the Greek word boubalos, meaning “an antelope or a buffalo.
- noun - an ox-like animal
There are 7 letters in BUFFALO: A B F F L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFALO
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUFFALO, to go: BUFFALO?
Rearrange the letters in BUFFALO and see some winning combinations
Images for BUFFALO
Lookup in Wiki for BUFFALO
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.