Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFALO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFALO exist?
Definitions of BUFFALO in dictionaries:
- noun - large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- noun - a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- noun - meat from an American bison
- noun - any of several Old World animals resembling oxen including, e.g., water buffalo
- verb - intimidate or overawe
- Any of several oxlike Old World mammals of the family Bovidae, such as the water buffalo and Cape buffalo.
- The North American bison, Bison bison.
- The buffalo fish.
- To intimidate, as by a display of confidence or authority: “The board couldn’t buffalo the federal courts as it had the Comptroller” (American Banker).
- To deceive; hoodwink: “Too often... job seekers have buffaloed lenders as to their competency and training” (H.
- In fact, however, buffalo can probably be traced back by way of one or more of the Romance languages, such as Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian, through Vulgar Latin and Latin and ultimately to the Greek word boubalos, meaning “an antelope or a buffalo.
- n - an ox-like animal
There are 7 letters in BUFFALO: A B F F L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFALO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFALO plus a wildcard: BUFFALO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFALO
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUFFALO
- buffalobuffalobuffalobuffalobuffalobuffalobuffalobuffalo ...
- Animal Free Wallpapers Animal African buffalo Free Wallpapers
- Bisonbuffalo wallpaper 004
- African buffalo Wallpaper - 1600x1200
- North Texas Where the buffalo Roam
- Bisonbuffalo wallpaper 006
- The Compass - Family Travel Kids & buffalo
- Filebuffalo159.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileAfrican buffalo Syncerus caffer retouched.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.