Scrabble word: BUDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUDDING exist?
Definitions of BUDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - reproduction of some unicellular organisms (such as yeasts) by growth and specialization followed by the separation by constriction of a part of the parent
- verb - develop buds
- verb - start to grow or develop
- adj - beginning to develop
- A form of asexual reproduction in which an outgrowth developing on a parent organism detaches to produce a new individual.
- noun - a type of asexual reproduction
There are 7 letters in BUDDING: B D D G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUDDING plus a wildcard: BUDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUDDING
Images for BUDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.