Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUDDHA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUDDHA exist?
Definitions of BUDDHA in dictionaries:
- noun - founder of Buddhism
- noun - one who has achieved a state of perfect enlightenment
- One who has achieved a state of perfect spiritual enlightenment in accordance with the teachings of Buddha.
- A representation or likeness of Buddha.
- n - a person who has attained Buddhahood
There are 6 letters in BUDDHA: A B D D H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDDHA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUDDHA plus a wildcard: BUDDHA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUDDHA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUDDHA
- Poo-Poo buddha and Leadership Truths Musings of a Leader
- am the buddha
- Picture of buddha
- Quotes of buddha and related things.
- buddha Buddhism And India
- Khmer Buddhist Networks Blog - KhmerBuddhism.Com
- buddhas Meditation and its Variants 13 Through the Looking Glass
- Becoming buddha -a Video
- Once buddha was traveling with a few of his followers. While they were ...
- Pictures of buddha - Drawings and paintings of buddha
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.