Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUBBLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUBBLY exist?
Definitions of BUBBLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
- adj - emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
- adj - full of or showing high spirits
- Full of or producing bubbles: a bubbly drink; a bubbly soap.
- Resembling bubbles: big, bubbly clouds.
- adj - full of bubbles
There are 6 letters in BUBBLY: B B B L U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUBBLY plus a wildcard: BUBBLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUBBLY
Images for BUBBLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.