Scrabble word: BROWNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROWNING exist?
Definitions of BROWNING in dictionaries:
- noun - United States inventor of firearms (especially automatic pistols and repeating rifles and a machine gun called the Peacemaker) (1855-1926)
- noun - English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)
- noun - English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)
- noun - cooking to a brown crispiness over a fire or on a grill
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a dark color
There are 8 letters in BROWNING: B G I N N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROWNING plus a wildcard: BROWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROWNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.