Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROCADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROCADED exist?
Definitions of BROCADED in dictionaries:
- verb - weave a design into (textiles)
- adj - embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery
- v - to weave with a raised design
There are 8 letters in BROCADED: A B C D D E O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROCADED plus a wildcard: BROCADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROCADED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROCADED
- Multi-color Banarasi Sari with Zig Zag Weave and brocaded Border
- Ice Blue brocaded Acorns plate
- Hemerocallis brocaded Gown
- Pakistani brocaded velvet hat
- Golden brocaded Altar Cloth
- Cerise Kanjivaram Sari with Woven Paisleys and brocaded Anchal
- area kilim balanced graphic design natural colors with brocaded ...
- ... Banarasi Jamdani Sari with All-Over Woven Flowers and brocaded Aanchal
- Banarasi Saree IndiaUnveiled
- ... from Banaras with All-Over Woven Bootis and Floral brocaded Aanchal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.