Scrabble word: BROADSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROADSIDE exist?
Definitions of BROADSIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - a speech of violent denunciation
- noun - all of the armament that is fired from one side of a warship
- noun - the whole side of a vessel from stem to stern
- noun - the simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship
- verb - collide with the broad side of
- adj - toward a full side
- adv - with a side facing an object
- The side of a ship above the water line.
- All the guns on one side of a warship.
- The simultaneous discharge of these guns.
- A forceful verbal attack, as in a speech or editorial.
- A large sheet of paper usually printed on one side.
- Something, such as an advertisement or public notice, that is printed on a broadside.
- With the side turned to a given object: The wave caught the canoe broadside and sank it.
There are 9 letters in BROADSIDE: A B D D E I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROADSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROADSIDE plus a wildcard: BROADSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROADSIDE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROADSIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.