Scrabble word: BROADCAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROADCAST exist?
Definitions of BROADCAST in dictionaries:
- noun - message that is transmitted by radio or television
- noun - a radio or television show
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - sow over a wide area, especially by hand
- verb - cause to become widely known
- To transmit (a radio or television program) for public or general use.
- To send out or communicate, especially by radio or television: The agency broadcast an urgent appeal for medical supplies.
- To sow (seed) over a wide area, especially by hand.
- To transmit a radio or television program for public or general use.
- To be on the air: The station begins broadcasting at 6 A.
- To participate in a radio or television program.
- To send a transmission or signal; transmit.
- Transmission of a radio or television program or signal for public use.
- A radio or television program: watched the morning news broadcast.
- The duration of such a program.
- The act of scattering seed.
- Communicated by means of television or radio.
- Of or relating to television or radio communications: broadcast journalism; the print and broadcast media.
- Widely known.
- In a scattered manner.
There are 9 letters in BROADCAST: A A B C D O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROADCAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROADCAST plus a wildcard: BROADCAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROADCAST
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROADCAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.