Scrabble word: BRITISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRITISH exist?
Definitions of BRITISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the people of Great Britain
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Great Britain or its people or culture
- Of or relating to Great Britain or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the United Kingdom or the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Of or relating to the ancient Britons.
- The people of Great Britain.
- British English.
- The Celtic language of the ancient Britons.