Scrabble word: BRITISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRITISH exist?
Definitions of BRITISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the people of Great Britain
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Great Britain or its people or culture
- Of or relating to Great Britain or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the United Kingdom or the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Of or relating to the ancient Britons.
- The people of Great Britain.
- British English.
- The Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
There are 7 letters in BRITISH: B H I I R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRITISH plus a wildcard: BRITISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRITISH
Images for BRITISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.