Scrabble word: BRINGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRINGING exist?
Definitions of BRINGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- verb - take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- verb - cause to come into a particular state or condition
- verb - cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- verb - bring into a different state
- verb - be accompanied by
- verb - advance or set forth in court
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - be sold for a certain price
- verb - attract the attention of
- verb - induce or persuade
- verb - to take with oneself to a place
There are 8 letters in BRINGING: B G G I I N N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRINGING plus a wildcard: BRINGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRINGING
Images for BRINGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.