Scrabble word: BRILLIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRILLIANT exist?
Definitions of BRILLIANT in dictionaries:
- adj - of surpassing excellence
- adj - having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- adj - having striking color
- adj - full of light
- adj - clear and sharp and ringing
- Full of light; shining.
- Relating to or being a hue that has a combination of high lightness and strong saturation.
- Sharp and clear in tone.
- Glorious; magnificent: the brilliant court life at Versailles.
- Superb; wonderful: The soloist gave a brilliant performance.