Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRILLIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRILLIANT exist?
Definitions of BRILLIANT in dictionaries:
- adj - of surpassing excellence
- adj - having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- adj - having striking color
- adj - full of light
- adj - clear and sharp and ringing
- Full of light; shining.
- Relating to or being a hue that has a combination of high lightness and strong saturation.
- Sharp and clear in tone.
- Glorious; magnificent: the brilliant court life at Versailles.
- Superb; wonderful: The soloist gave a brilliant performance.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_I.
There are 9 letters in BRILLIANT: A B I I L L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRILLIANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRILLIANT plus a wildcard: BRILLIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRILLIANT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRILLIANT
- brilliant - Sharenator.com
- Brainy Gamer brilliant
- Glas im runden brilliant-schliff. Musste 30 minuten im Web suchen um ...
- 29 brilliant Posts You Have to Read Before I Call You an Internet ...
- Jane Brox brilliant The Evolution of Artificial Light
- Round brilliant Cut Diamond - ClaesDiamonds
- 3d Round brilliant Stockfoto Iuliia Rozvadovska 1390895
- Team Chrome Ollie 2008-2009 January 2008
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.