Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIEFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIEFING exist?
Definitions of BRIEFING in dictionaries:
- noun - detailed instructions, as for a military operation
- verb - give essential information to someone
- The act or procedure of giving or receiving concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice.
- The information conveyed in this manner.
- n - a short lecture
There are 8 letters in BRIEFING: B E F G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEFING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIEFING plus a wildcard: BRIEFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIEFING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIEFING
- Novos Eventos de sbado em So Paulo - TechNet briefing Garanta ...
- Sonys Playstation E3 2009 briefing
- The technical briefing is a no-nonsense speech that conveys technical ...
- mark whitfield photography staff briefing
- briefing Paper (2 pages) cited in above letter from Hertfordshire ...
- Memo Format to Order Something
- ... State Department Daily Press briefing Egypt & Algeria - Worldnews.com
- The famous Rockefeller UFO briefing Document Openminds.tv
- Dana Perino le 12 avril 2007 .
- briefing um dirio funcional do futuro cliente
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.