Scrabble word: BRAIDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAIDED exist?
Definitions of BRAIDED in dictionaries:
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - decorate with braids or ribbons
- verb - form or weave into a braid or braids
- adj - woven by (or as if by) braiding
- Produced by or as if by braiding.
- Having braids.
- Decorated with braid.
- Flowing in an interconnected network of channels that divide and reunite: a braided stream.
- verb - to weave together
There are 7 letters in BRAIDED: A B D D E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAIDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAIDED plus a wildcard: BRAIDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAIDED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAIDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.