Scrabble word: BRACKISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACKISH exist?
Definitions of BRACKISH in dictionaries:
- adj - distasteful and unpleasant
- adj - slightly salty (especially from containing a mixture of seawater and fresh water)
- Having a somewhat salty taste, especially from containing a mixture of seawater and fresh water: “You could cut the brackish winds with a knife/Here in Nantucket” (Robert Lowell).
- Distasteful; unpalatable: a thin, brackish gruel.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
There are 8 letters in BRACKISH: A B C H I K R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACKISH plus a wildcard: BRACKISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACKISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACKISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.