Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOXWOODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXWOODS exist?
Definitions of BOXWOODS in dictionaries:
- noun - very hard tough close-grained light yellow wood of the box (particularly the common box)
- noun - evergreen shrubs or small trees
- n - an evergreen shrub
There are 8 letters in BOXWOODS: B D O O O S W X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXWOODS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXWOODS plus a wildcard: BOXWOODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXWOODS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOXWOODS
- Decorno Fake plastic trees.
- Blure Ridge boxwoods
- Green Mountain boxwoods grow in a conical Shape so they are lower ...
- This beautiful garden uses boxwoods in pots. See more pictures here
- These 24 B&B boxwoods are still available...please Email Us to ...
- Boxwood Basil Always Ariel
- These 36 B&B boxwoods are still available...please Email Us to ...
- Jays Landscaping Yard Plants Delran Moorestown & Cinnaminson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.