Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOXTHORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXTHORN exist?
Definitions of BOXTHORN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various shrubs or vines of the genus Lycium with showy flowers and bright berries
- n - a thorny shrub
There are 8 letters in BOXTHORN: B H N O O R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXTHORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXTHORN plus a wildcard: BOXTHORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXTHORN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOXTHORN
- Potential Distribution - African boxthorn (Lycium ferocissimum) in ...
- This is a picture of the famous Gharqad tree (or boxthorn tree in ...
- Friends of Mud Islands - Gallery - 4 May 2009
- Crimson Rosella - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ALAHAI SI LUNCAI ... Mengapa yahudi menanam pokok gharqad
- ... Russell Bauer tackle boxthorn on Chalky Island. Photo Karen Ziegler
- Holly Meza - Email Fotos Telefonnummern zu Holly Meza
- The NIWAC region covers Armidale Dumaresq Gunnedah Guyra Gwydir ...
- African boxthorn produces small orange-red berries. Birds are very ...
- Lycium Fremontii
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.