Scrabble word: BOURGEOIS
Is BOURGEOIS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOURGEOIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a capitalist who engages in industrial commercial enterprise
- noun - a member of the middle class
- adj - (according to Marxist thought) being of the property-owning class and exploitive of the working class
- adj - conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class
- adj - belonging to the middle class
- A person belonging to the middle class.
- A person whose attitudes and behavior are marked by conformity to the standards and conventions of the middle class.
- In Marxist theory, a member of the property-owning class; a capitalist.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the middle class.
- Held to be preoccupied with respectability and material values.
There are 9 letters in BOURGEOIS: B E G I O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOURGEOIS
Click to search all anagrams of BOURGEOIS plus a wildcard: BOURGEOIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOURGEOIS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOURGEOIS
Lookup in Wiki for BOURGEOIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.