Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOURBON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOURBON exist?
Definitions of BOURBON in dictionaries:
- noun - a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- noun - a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- noun - a European royal line that ruled in France (from 1589-1793) and Spain and Naples and Sicily
- A whiskey distilled from a fermented mash containing not less than 51 percent corn in addition to malt and rye.
- n - a liquor
There are 7 letters in BOURBON: B B N O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOURBON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOURBON plus a wildcard: BOURBON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOURBON
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOURBON
- Rebel Reserve Kentucky Straight bourbon Whiskey
- ... Around The Global Evan Williams Kentucky Straight bourbon Whiskey
- bourbonTENNESSEE - Vintage Liquors
- Primer on bourbon
- knob creek bourbon 225x300 Review Knob Creek bourbon
- bourbon WTF is Mick Drinking
- bourbon Ingredients Bon Apptit
- Comprar bourbon Jack Daniels Gintleman
- Benjamin Prichards Sweet Lucy bourbon Based Liqueur - Scotland ...
- Home Old Crow bourbon 1.75L
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.