Scrabble word: BOURBON
Is BOURBON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOURBON in dictionaries:
- noun - a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- noun - a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- noun - a European royal line that ruled in France (from 1589-1793) and Spain and Naples and Sicily
- A whiskey distilled from a fermented mash containing not less than 51 percent corn in addition to malt and rye.
- noun - a liquor
There are 7 letters in BOURBON: B B N O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOURBON
Click to search all anagrams of BOURBON plus a wildcard: BOURBON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOURBON
Images for BOURBON
Lookup in Wiki for BOURBON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.