Scrabble word: BOUNTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUNTY exist?
Definitions of BOUNTY in dictionaries:
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- noun - the property of copious abundance
- noun - generosity evidenced by a willingness to give freely
- noun - a ship of the British navy
- Liberality in giving.
- Something that is given liberally.
- A reward, inducement, or payment, especially one given by a government for acts deemed beneficial to the state, such as killing predatory animals, growing certain crops, starting certain industries, or enlisting for military service.
- adj - a reward [n -TIES] : BOUNTIED
There are 6 letters in BOUNTY: B N O T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUNTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUNTY plus a wildcard: BOUNTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUNTY
Images for BOUNTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.