Scrabble word: BOUNTIES
Is BOUNTIES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOUNTIES in dictionaries:
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- noun - the property of copious abundance
- noun - generosity evidenced by a willingness to give freely
- noun - a ship of the British navy
- adj - a reward [n -TIES] : BOUNTIED
There are 8 letters in BOUNTIES: B E I N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUNTIES
Click to search all anagrams of BOUNTIES plus a wildcard: BOUNTIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUNTIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOUNTIES
Lookup in Wiki for BOUNTIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.