Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOUFFANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUFFANT exist?
Definitions of BOUFFANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's hairstyle in which the hair gives a puffy appearance
- adj - being puffed out
- Puffed-out; full: a bouffant hair style.
- n - a woman's hairdo
There are 8 letters in BOUFFANT: A B F F N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUFFANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUFFANT plus a wildcard: BOUFFANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUFFANT
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOUFFANT
- ... Discovering the 1950s bouffant 50s bouffant Fifties Wedding
- The bouffant
- The bouffant
- Fifties Friday Discovering the 1950s bouffant
- 029 - bouffant Classic Flickr - Photo Sharing
- bouffant hairstyle Hairstyles Weekly
- 60s bouffant Hair How To
- bouffant Surgical Scrub Hat University Of Texas by ScrubHeads
- bouffant Surgical Scrub Hats Good Fortune Purple by ScrubHeads
- bouffant Wig (Auburn) - 20.08 - Costume Wigs at aWise.org
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.