Scrabble word: BOTHERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTHERED exist?
Definitions of BOTHERED in dictionaries:
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - intrude or enter uninvited
- verb - make nervous or agitated
- verb - make confused or perplexed or puzzled
- adj - caused to show discomposure
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 8 letters in BOTHERED: B D E E H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTHERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTHERED plus a wildcard: BOTHERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTHERED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTHERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.