Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOROUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOROUGH exist?
Definitions of BOROUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the administrative divisions of a large city
- noun - an English town that forms the constituency of a member of parliament
- A self-governing incorporated town in some U.
- One of the five administrative units of New York City.
- A civil division of the state of Alaska that is the equivalent of a county in most other U.
- Chiefly British.
- A town having a municipal corporation and certain rights, such as self-government.
- A town that sends a representative to Parliament.
- A medieval group of fortified houses that formed a town having special privileges and rights.
- noun - an incorporated town
There are 7 letters in BOROUGH: B G H O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOROUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOROUGH plus a wildcard: BOROUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOROUGH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOROUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.