Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOREHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOREHOLE exist?
Definitions of BOREHOLE in dictionaries:
- A hole that is drilled into the earth, as in exploratory well drilling or in building construction.
- n - a hole bored in the earth
There are 8 letters in BOREHOLE: B E E H L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOREHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOREHOLE plus a wildcard: BOREHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOREHOLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOREHOLE
- GeoThermal Water Well Drilling by Ellis Well Drillers
- Typical Water borehole
- Image Diagram of flowmeter in borehole.]
- borehole Watering Services in Surrey South West London
- Deep borehole nuclear waste disposal works by drilling deep into the ...
- Whats a borehole and Why Should I Care
- ... borehole with a depth that varies depending on the application and
- ... borehole drilling borehole drillers borehole Drillers borehole
- Construction of a typical Geothermal borehole
- Submersible borehole pumps SCUBA SC Series Three phase (400350 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.