Scrabble word: BOOBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOBY exist?
Definitions of BOOBY in dictionaries:
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- noun - small tropical gannet having a bright bill or bright feet or both
- A person regarded as stupid.
- Any of several tropical sea birds of the genus Sula, resembling and related to the gannets.
- A woman’s breast.
- adj - a stupid person [n -S] : DOLTISH
There are 5 letters in BOOBY: B B O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOBY plus a wildcard: BOOBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOBY
Images for BOOBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.