Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BONDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BONDING exist?
Definitions of BONDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child)
- noun - (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth
- noun - fastening firmly together
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - issue bonds on
- verb - bring together in a common cause or emotion
- The formation of close, specialized human relationships, such as those that link spouse with spouse or friend with friend: “He says he has rediscovered the comforts of male bonding in a Washington men’s group” (Marilyn Chase).
- The attachment process occurring between a parent and offspring that usually begins at the time of birth, is the basis for further emotional affiliation, and influences the child’s physical and psychological development.
- A technique for the restoration, repair, or cosmetic improvement of a tooth that involves the application of a high-impact resinous material to the tooth surface, where it adheres to the existing enamel.
- n - the formation of a close personal relationship
There are 7 letters in BONDING: B D G I N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BONDING plus a wildcard: BONDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BONDING
- Tooth bonding Dr Kari Chellis Smile Secrets West Seattle
- The rules of base pairing (or nucleotide pairing) are
- Ionic_bonding.svg (SVG file nominally 800 354 pixels file ...
- Chemical Bonds Worksheets
- bonding With Your Adopted Child Love Builds Families
- Internal lightning protection
- sheets of carbon atoms in graphite
- Malaria Project - bonding
- scope of work template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.