Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOMBYCID
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMBYCID exist?
Definitions of BOMBYCID in dictionaries:
- noun - moderate-sized Asiatic moth whose larvae feed on mulberry leaves and produce silk
- A moth of the family Bombycidae, which includes the silkworms.
- n - a winged insect
There are 8 letters in BOMBYCID: B B C D I M O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBYCID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMBYCID plus a wildcard: BOMBYCID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMBYCID
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOMBYCID
- ivanov_petrov Bombyx mori
- dessin papillon britannique 0212 lepidoptere - bombycides ...
- Mammillaria bombycide
- bombycidae Prismosticta fenestrata