Scrabble word: BOMBARDIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMBARDIER exist?
Definitions of BOMBARDIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a noncommissioned officer in the British artillery
- noun - the member of a bomber crew responsible for using the bombsight and releasing the bombs on the target
- The member of a combat aircraft crew who operates the bombsight and drops the bombs.
- A noncommissioned artillery officer.
- A soldier in the artillery.
There are 10 letters in BOMBARDIER: A B B D E I M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBARDIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMBARDIER plus a wildcard: BOMBARDIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMBARDIER
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOMBARDIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.