Scrabble word: BOMBARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMBARD exist?
Definitions of BOMBARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a large shawm
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- verb - address with continuously or persistently, as if with a barrage
- verb - direct high energy particles or radiation against
- To attack with bombs, shells, or missiles.
- To assail persistently, as with requests.
- To irradiate (an atom).
- An early form of cannon that fired stone balls.
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 7 letters in BOMBARD: A B B D M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMBARD plus a wildcard: BOMBARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMBARD
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOMBARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.