Scrabble word: BOLTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLTED exist?
Definitions of BOLTED in dictionaries:
- verb - move or jump suddenly
- verb - secure or lock with a bolt
- verb - swallow hastily
- verb - run away
- verb - leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- verb - eat hastily without proper chewing
- verb - make or roll into bolts
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 6 letters in BOLTED: B D E L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLTED plus a wildcard: BOLTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOLTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.