Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOLLIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLLIX exist?
Definitions of BOLLIX in dictionaries:
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To throw into confusion; botch or bungle: managed to bollix up the whole project.
- v - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 6 letters in BOLLIX: B I L L O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLLIX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLLIX plus a wildcard: BOLLIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLLIX
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOLLIX
- bollix Shaving
- Easter Show this Thursday nite at the Dogs bollix
- Wrap it in a towel bubble wrap and everything shove in a bag with a ...
- Reverse Graffiti- Even Street Art is Going Green lazyhazedesigns
- and its all pass the horse bollix at Blancs Brassiere all ...
- bollix Rate Funny License Plates and Cool Vanity Plate Ideas ...
- The Dogs bollix Band opened The Dogs bollix Bar early 1996 The boys ...
- Hot Whatnow Broadsheet.ie
- BarryBBKing Shoutbox
- Go Ask Me bollix
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.