Scrabble word: BOILED
Is BOILED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOILED in dictionaries:
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- adj - cooked in hot water
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 6 letters in BOILED: B D E I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILED
Click to search all anagrams of BOILED plus a wildcard: BOILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOILED
Images for BOILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.