Scrabble word: BOARDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOARDING exist?
Definitions of BOARDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passengers and crew getting aboard a ship or aircraft
- noun - a structure of boards
- verb - get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - lodge and take meals (at)
- verb - provide food and lodging (for)
- noun - a surface of wooden boards
There are 8 letters in BOARDING: A B D G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOARDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOARDING plus a wildcard: BOARDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOARDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOARDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.