Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUNTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUNTEST exist?
Definitions of BLUNTEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having a broad or rounded end
- adj - used of a knife or other blade
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 8 letters in BLUNTEST: B E L N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNTEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUNTEST plus a wildcard: BLUNTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNTEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUNTEST
- Mia Wasikowska shows off the bluntest bangs on the block at the ...
- Addressing Muslims Obama Pushes Mideast Peace - NYTimes.com
- Hispano represent the manufacturer of otomotif of origin Spanyol which ...
- SPECIAL REPORT U.S. BELIEVES ISRAEL COULD STRIKE IRAN THIS SPRING ...
- The Origins of War Part One The Secrets Within
- Hot Snekha
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.