Scrabble word: BLUEPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUEPRINT exist?
Definitions of BLUEPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - photographic print of plans or technical drawings etc.
- verb - make a blueprint of
- A photographic reproduction, as of architectural plans or technical drawings, rendered as white lines on a blue background.
- A detailed plan of action.
- To make a blueprint of.
- To lay a plan for.
There are 9 letters in BLUEPRINT: B E I L N P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUEPRINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUEPRINT plus a wildcard: BLUEPRINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUEPRINT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUEPRINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.