Scrabble word: BLOWHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWHOLE exist?
Definitions of BLOWHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the spiracle of a cetacean located far back on the skull
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- An opening or one of a pair of openings for breathing, located on the top of the head of cetaceans, such as whales and dolphins.
- A hole in ice to which aquatic mammals, such as dolphins, come to breathe.
- A vent to permit the escape of air or other gas.
- noun - an air or gas vent