Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOWHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWHOLE exist?
Definitions of BLOWHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the spiracle of a cetacean located far back on the skull
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- An opening or one of a pair of openings for breathing, located on the top of the head of cetaceans, such as whales and dolphins.
- A hole in ice to which aquatic mammals, such as dolphins, come to breathe.
- A vent to permit the escape of air or other gas.
- n - an air or gas vent
There are 8 letters in BLOWHOLE: B E H L L O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOWHOLE plus a wildcard: BLOWHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWHOLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOWHOLE
- Maui Coloring Book blowhole in Kahakaloa
- From Our Home Kiama NSW
- Pehu-blowhole 2.jpg
- The Penguins of Madagascar Dr. blowhole Returns Again - Wii ...
- Unknown creature was found by soldiers English Russia
- ... North Shore em Halona blowhole o trcho chamado de South Shore
- Honolulu Hawa blowhole
- ... The Penguins of Madagascar Operation blowhole
- Virtual Field Trip - blowhole Kiama NSW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.