Scrabble word: BLOWBACK
Is BLOWBACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLOWBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the backward escape of gases and unburned gunpowder after a gun is fired
- noun - misinformation resulting from the recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country's intelligence service
- The backpressure in an internal-combustion engine or a boiler.
- Powder residue that is released upon automatic ejection of a spent cartridge or shell from a firearm.
- The effect caused by recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country’s intelligence service in an effort to mislead the government of another country.
- noun - an escape of gases
There are 8 letters in BLOWBACK: A B B C K L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWBACK
Click to search all anagrams of BLOWBACK plus a wildcard: BLOWBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWBACK
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOWBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.