Scrabble word: BLOOMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOOMER exist?
Definitions of BLOOMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a flower that blooms in a particular way
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- A plant that blooms.
- A person who attains full maturity and competence: a late bloomer.
- A blunder.
- A costume formerly worn by women and girls that was composed of loose trousers gathered about the ankles and worn under a short skirt.
- Wide, loose trousers gathered at the knee and formerly worn by women and girls as an athletic costume.
- Girls’ underpants of similar design.
- noun - a blooming plant