Scrabble word: BLOOMER
Is BLOOMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLOOMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a flower that blooms in a particular way
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- A plant that blooms.
- A person who attains full maturity and competence: a late bloomer.
- A blunder.
- A costume formerly worn by women and girls that was composed of loose trousers gathered about the ankles and worn under a short skirt.
- Wide, loose trousers gathered at the knee and formerly worn by women and girls as an athletic costume.
- Girls’ underpants of similar design.
- noun - a blooming plant
There are 7 letters in BLOOMER: B E L M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOMER
Click to search all anagrams of BLOOMER plus a wildcard: BLOOMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOOMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOOMER
Lookup in Wiki for BLOOMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.