Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOCKING exist?
Definitions of BLOCKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of obstructing or deflecting someone's movements
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - run on a block system
- verb - interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia
- verb - shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight
- verb - stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block
- verb - obstruct
- verb - block passage through
- verb - support, secure, or raise with a block
- verb - impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- verb - be unable to remember
- verb - shape by using a block
- verb - shape into a block or blocks
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- v - to get in the way of
There are 8 letters in BLOCKING: B C G I K L N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOCKING plus a wildcard: BLOCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOCKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOCKING
- Colour blocking without fear Emily Jayne
- Mariposa Look Of The Day - Color blocking
- ... is here Spring 2012 Color-blocking-trends Brightside Baltimore
- Spice Up Your Wardrobe With Color blocking For Summer 2012 92 Q
- ... Hot Pink Blazer 2.0 - More Fun w Color blocking - Outfit of The Day
- One half of that lone 6SN7 in a CT-100 is a blocking oscillator.
- Color-blocked bridesmaid dresses Christina Clark Events Inspired ...
- Bueno que me enrollo aqu os traigo un nuevo look de nuevo ...
- Colorblocking is everywhere right now. Every time I open a magazine ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.