Scrabble word: BLINKING
Is BLINKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- adj - closing the eyes intermittently and rapidly
- adj - informal intensifiers
- verb - to open and shut the eyes
There are 8 letters in BLINKING: B G I I K L N N
Click to search all anagrams of BLINKING plus a wildcard: BLINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINKING
Images for BLINKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.