Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLAZON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAZON exist?
Definitions of BLAZON in dictionaries:
- noun - the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- verb - decorate with heraldic arms
- To describe (a coat of arms) in proper terms.
- To paint or depict (a coat of arms) with accurate detail.
- To adorn or embellish with or as if with a coat of arms: “the stars and moons and suns blazoned on that sacred wall” (G.
- To proclaim widely.
- A coat of arms.
- The description or representation of a coat of arms.
- An ostentatious display.
- v - to make known publicly or officially
There are 6 letters in BLAZON: A B L N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAZON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAZON plus a wildcard: BLAZON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAZON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLAZON
- blazon PLATON
- SUPORTER POLITEHNICA TIMISOARA blazon...
- The rules of blazon
- blazon of Arms
- courtney blazon. - my love for you is a stampede of horses.
- blazon Stone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Creare blazon Realizare blazon WEB DESIGN - Creare pagini web ...
- Rezension - Zweilicht von Nina blazon - Paperblog
- Embrach-blazon.svg (SVG file nominally 235 275 pixels file ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.