Scrabble word: BLANKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLANKET exist?
Definitions of BLANKET in dictionaries:
- noun - bedding that keeps a person warm in bed
- noun - anything that covers
- noun - a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
- verb - cover as if with a blanket
- verb - form a blanket-like cover (over)
- adj - broad in scope or content
- A large piece of woven material used as a covering for warmth, especially on a bed.
- A layer that covers or encloses: a thick blanket of snow.
- Applying to or covering all conditions or instances: a blanket insurance policy.
- Applying to or covering all members of a class: blanket sanctions against human-rights violators.
- To cover with or as if with a blanket: leaves that blanket the ground.
- To cover so as to inhibit, suppress, or extinguish: blanketed the grease fire with sand.
- To apply to generally and uniformly without exception: high telephone service charges that blanketed our region.
- verb - to cover uniformly
There are 7 letters in BLANKET: A B E K L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLANKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLANKET plus a wildcard: BLANKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLANKET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLANKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.